Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

arena tickets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
just an idea, i don't do p.v.p or pet games, so arena tickets arena tickets are hard for me to get. i need a lot for crafting. i think we such be able sell the pet snacks that are marked arena ticket snacks for arena tickets. it would be another way to get tickets.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
I do not PVP as it is time consuming and I am still trying to get my first wizard through Empyrea

I also garden and pet training (would fish but don't have the available energy once done with the pet and garden)

Having an alternative means (yes I know Aegon Stanz hands them out as well but that's once every five days) would be nice.

Steven Ghoststalker

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
diggybee on Aug 31, 2018 wrote:
just an idea, i don't do p.v.p or pet games, so arena tickets arena tickets are hard for me to get. i need a lot for crafting. i think we such be able sell the pet snacks that are marked arena ticket snacks for arena tickets. it would be another way to get tickets.
This is a great idea - sell them back for 50% of the tickets they'd cost, perhaps?

I don't really enjoy 'competitive' PvP - I just can't take it seriously so tend to get silly, joking with my opponent and wanting them to destroy me. It doesn't give me joy to win when it means someone else must lose. That said, I've done some for the tickets for various things - fishing gear, pip jewels, arena tapestries, housing items and of course the recent crafting quest too.

I've met some really nice wizards so it wasn't a waste of time, but for those who don't have membership it can be quite costly to do tournaments just for the participation trophies, which are quite expensive.

It would be good to have more ways added to obtain arena tickets without having to compete against allies. I like the idea of arena ticket snacks being able to be sold back for tickets and hope KI will consider this...perhaps even implementing the same for all area ticket items/pets?

Great idea diggybee!

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008