Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Aquariums (Housing)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2018
Just a simple idea in terms of decoration more than anything else, but how about adding the ability to add more than 1 fish per tank, it is annoying having to create so many tanks just for 1 fish to be put in it.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
DarkJab on Oct 8, 2018 wrote:
Just a simple idea in terms of decoration more than anything else, but how about adding the ability to add more than 1 fish per tank, it is annoying having to create so many tanks just for 1 fish to be put in it.
There are multi-tanks where we can add up to 9 fish!

They're available from the crown shop but we can also craft them! Frode Silverscale in Northguard, Grizzleheim sells the recipes. They're tricky to craft but well worth it...I often spend time farming for the motes so if you have access to Hollow Mountain and want to join for fast farming just let me know and you can come along

Survivor
Jul 05, 2018
Victoria FireHeart on Oct 9, 2018 wrote:
There are multi-tanks where we can add up to 9 fish!

They're available from the crown shop but we can also craft them! Frode Silverscale in Northguard, Grizzleheim sells the recipes. They're tricky to craft but well worth it...I often spend time farming for the motes so if you have access to Hollow Mountain and want to join for fast farming just let me know and you can come along
I didn't even know you could build multi tanks!

I will take a look into this for definite. I was looking at motes, are they only available from Hollow Mountain? Do the multi-tanks work towards large or tall fish also?

Thanks for the help.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
DarkJab on Oct 9, 2018 wrote:
I didn't even know you could build multi tanks!

I will take a look into this for definite. I was looking at motes, are they only available from Hollow Mountain? Do the multi-tanks work towards large or tall fish also?

Thanks for the help.
There are recipes for different sizes of fish, go to the bear and you'll see them all

We can make tanks (single or multi) for the different sizes of fish but they can't be mixed together and we have to check the little aquarium icon on the fish to check which type we'll need.

There are different types of motes and they are found in different locations. The reason I mentioned Hollow Mountain was because it's where I farm for motes of wisdom (which are the motes used in the regular keeper multi-tank recipe). I have plenty of the other motes but the regular keeper multi tanks have gobbled up all my motes of wisdom and my aquarium house still neeeeeeds moooooore!

Hollow Mountain is my favourite spot for farming motes of wisdom because I can also get wooden keys, collect animus and do the locked room where the perm Kirin mounts drop! We can also get motes without needing keys to get to the person who drops them (although they also drop from the key boss too). Hollow Mountain has some nice drops I can use and it's an easy dungeon.

It is not the only place to get motes of wisdom and if you're making other multi tanks you should check the recipe to make sure you're collecting the right motes for those.