Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

another card suggestion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 20, 2014
for shadow / astral you could have a card that disables a card for the other person *the person you are vsing*
say if you are first you pull the card you could cast the spell disable what they are doing for 5 turns for example you disable all dispels so they cannot dispel spam another example heals you disable their heal it disables healing for 5 turns *pets can still heal* pretty much thats the idea also if you disable blades they cannot cast blades *this does not work on hits* *can disable juju too*

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
*disable* *disable* *disable* *disable* *disable* now you cant do nothing and youre at 14 pips *Critical mana burn* *repeats*

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
camahawk on May 30, 2017 wrote:
*disable* *disable* *disable* *disable* *disable* now you cant do nothing and youre at 14 pips *Critical mana burn* *repeats*
It would have to be 1 shadow pip so it cant be spamed

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
RYAN DEATHSTORM on May 31, 2017 wrote:
It would have to be 1 shadow pip so it cant be spamed
i've had battles where first 2 rounds, i had both shadows, second i casted shrike i got another shadow....so i mean if your lucky, even with it costing shadow, if your percentage is hiigh enough, ya can spam it