Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

An Update to Fairy/Pixie

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Life wizards get a rather powerful and helpful heal from this quest, 420 to any ally for just 2 pips; but it doesn't seem too useful for the other schools. So I propose a change: each school gets exactly the same spell but in their school. I don't want every spell to be different, name changes would probably help not confuse everybody, but 400 to self; except you can use it with a power pip. I was looking in my spellbook the other day and aside from my Myth (my secondary), Astral (duh), and Lore spells; Pixie was the only spell I've picked up from another school. It doesn't really make sense why every wizard learns a Life spell, but as heals are very important to the game, I think a school change would really help out anybody; particularly late-level Myths/Ices who don't want to waste (potentially) 4 pips for 400 . But also low-level anythings who don't want to waste power pips on it.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
simple, make it universal..... the only universal card besides king art

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
camahawk on Oct 24, 2016 wrote:
simple, make it universal..... the only universal card besides king art
Well there's no current card in-game, but King Artorius does follow my idea of same spell name but different schools so I guess your suggestion is what I meant?

Defender
Mar 08, 2011
I like that idea, I do think that a special animation for each school is in order too like I'm and myth imp

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I kind of understand why it is off school in the beginning I mean it's a two rank spell so you have to save up for it. I think most schools later do get a healing spell with the exception of Ice and Myth. It would be nice if they too got an updated healing spell. (Also Snow Drift does not count as a healing spell it is so specific, I mean I guess it can be useful in certain situations (aka basically only fighting a heal crazy boss) but otherwise I despise and never use it. You can't control or count on it.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
a while back i made a post on this... saying change pixie for Minor Blessing... 0 pip, life, heals anyone 65points..... maybe make it 100points... but being low level you only have 400-600 health, so... it fixes everything.. being able to heal your teammates after a scarlet screamer has done a 500 cyclops...... yes i had that before... blade, trap... and me being the low health storm....... having a teammate able to heal you, even if it's not that glorious 400/420 pixie.... at least i got healed to end the battle and pick up a wisp and not be brought all the way back to the commons

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I think the best solution for this, would be to simply swap the Pixie/Fairy for Sprite. Let Sprite be the reward you get for the quest and Fairy/Pixie require TP to get. Melinda would only show you the one you could buy. This way:

1) it's a 1 pip spell for ALL schools
2) You can heal any ally
3) it wont heal you max the moment you cast it and doesnt heal as much as Pixie/Fairy.
4) it wont affect the training points much at all since MANY people train up to satyr anyhow

It's both a fast and easy solution

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
dayerider on Oct 29, 2016 wrote:
I think the best solution for this, would be to simply swap the Pixie/Fairy for Sprite. Let Sprite be the reward you get for the quest and Fairy/Pixie require TP to get. Melinda would only show you the one you could buy. This way:

1) it's a 1 pip spell for ALL schools
2) You can heal any ally
3) it wont heal you max the moment you cast it and doesnt heal as much as Pixie/Fairy.
4) it wont affect the training points much at all since MANY people train up to satyr anyhow

It's both a fast and easy solution
and would fix the awkwardness of life having 2 1 pip spells to learn