Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

An Easier Way to Remove Friends

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
So every once in a while I get a notification that I have too many friends on my list and then I have to go and remove some to make room for more. I think it would be great if there was a way to tell when the last time a player was on so if they haven't been on since your days in Mooshu and you are in Polaris you know and can probably be safe in removing them. Secondly, and perhaps more importantly is there a way to like save your place in your friends list when you remove someone? That would be a cool feature. As of right now you go to "All Friends" and they are listed alphabetically, and starred friends are at the first. I have to scroll through pages to find a friend that I haven't seen in ages to delete. However as soon as I do remove that friend it puts me right back at the A section. This is really annoying and results in a slight prejudice against people with names that are at the beginning of the Alphabet.

So in short, the following would be awesome implementations for the friends list:

1- A way to tell when the person last logged in. (Perhaps even being able to sort by this?)
2- When I remove a friend, don't put me back at the top of the friend's list. Let me stay were I was.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I just found out that about a Month ago this was the topic of a Feedback Friday!

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/feedback-friday-4-15-16-8ad6a41453eaa17201541c0df412455e

Hopefully, they will implement some of the suggestions.

My 3rd suggestion would be to have the true friend code work on all characters on both accounts without having to do it each individually. That would be nice!