Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Advertize the forum more

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 08, 2011
W101 seems to get a lot of its inprovements from this forum, but I noticed not many people know of it. If you look at who posts and comments its the same people. Now I'm not saying we have bad ideas, but I think that it should be mentioned somewhere in the game to members that they should head over here and share their ideas. That way we get a bigger scope on what everyone wants.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Bigboss1029 on Oct 28, 2016 wrote:
W101 seems to get a lot of its inprovements from this forum, but I noticed not many people know of it. If you look at who posts and comments its the same people. Now I'm not saying we have bad ideas, but I think that it should be mentioned somewhere in the game to members that they should head over here and share their ideas. That way we get a bigger scope on what everyone wants.
I agree, I found this forum because I was searching for a place to share my ideas. This forum works very well, but it was rather obscure and I only found it through actively searching for it. Maybe just add an announcement or something akin to it on the launcher saying something like 'Also we have a forum'. Or maybe have a slight update on here so you have something to advertise.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
The rumor has it the majority of players contact KI directly thinking their ideas and complaints will have a better chance to be heard without disputes from other players.

Defender
Mar 08, 2011
Blaze Sandblade on Oct 29, 2016 wrote:
I agree, I found this forum because I was searching for a place to share my ideas. This forum works very well, but it was rather obscure and I only found it through actively searching for it. Maybe just add an announcement or something akin to it on the launcher saying something like 'Also we have a forum'. Or maybe have a slight update on here so you have something to advertise.
Something like that. The only problem I see is that KI literally reads and perhaps edits every post and comment on this forum, so advertising could make that too difficult to do. I still think it should he better advertised though

Defender
Dec 07, 2012
I do think your right, I've seen a lot of the same people who reply and make forums, while some of them I don't see often. I'm not sure where it could be mentioned, though.

--Fiona