Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Additional Storage Trunks

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jul 30, 2012
I would gladly pay 1000 crowns for additional storage trunks that can contain 50 items each.

- same pricing as bric-a-brac elixir
- abillity to place trunks in my house wherever I desire.

I realize I can create additional wizards on the same account to get more storage space. But I would pay crowns to get more trunks for a specific wizard.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Defender
Apr 10, 2012
I so agree with this. I would even pay a bit more if need be. I don't want to create a character just to store items I want to keep. I also don't want to buy a house slot, then buy a house just to use as a storage unit. Some of the items I have gotten from quests, booster packs or holiday event items, I want to keep but not have up all year round. Some items don't fit with the decor of my houses either but still want to keep them. I really hope KI will consider this.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
RottenHeart on Feb 26, 2013 wrote:
I would gladly pay 1000 crowns for additional storage trunks that can contain 50 items each.

- same pricing as bric-a-brac elixir
- abillity to place trunks in my house wherever I desire.

I realize I can create additional wizards on the same account to get more storage space. But I would pay crowns to get more trunks for a specific wizard.
I have no problem with this you have my 110% agreement.

Explorer
Jun 08, 2011
Yes! I am forever running out of storage space!
Or maybe instead of getting new storage trunks, we could buy elixirs to increase the number of items we can hold in the bank we already have, so we wouldn't have to remember which trunk we put everything in.