Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Add housing games/ housing pet games

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 03, 2011
I think kingsisle should add games, like dueling diego avaliable in housing, so you could play them anytime you want.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
they do, the minigames you find through the sigils/ where you fill your mana, ya get them in the crown shop

Survivor
Jun 20, 2017
That's actually a really cool idea!! It would probably have to some kind of furniture item you'd put in your house like the master duels you can get... it honestly would make training so much accessible and easier too.

- Andrew Lifesong Level 45 Life Wizard

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
coolrich22 on Jul 8, 2017 wrote:
I think kingsisle should add games, like dueling diego avaliable in housing, so you could play them anytime you want.
Many if not all of the game kiosks, including Dueling Diego, are available in the Crown shop for 2,000 crowns each. You can check the following link to see the individual games listed.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Crown_Shop#.28Games_.26_Mini_Games.29.C2.A0Furniture.C2.A0for_Sale

Also, you may want to do the Daily Assignments as well. I have received several of the Mini Game Kiosks as a reward from them.