Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Account Scanner

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2011
Today, I got to thinking about some of the items that have been hidden from me between accounts (mounts, wands..etc.) I thought it'd be cool to have a search bar and if you enter the item it'll tell you what account its on. That'd be super helpful.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Jazzielove on Feb 20, 2017 wrote:
Today, I got to thinking about some of the items that have been hidden from me between accounts (mounts, wands..etc.) I thought it'd be cool to have a search bar and if you enter the item it'll tell you what account its on. That'd be super helpful.
Cute idea, but hardly necessary.

There are hundreds if not thousands of objects on each wizard from their backpacks, banks, shared bank, dorms, and castles, and attics- oh my! (<~Wizard of Oz reference) Too much extra work for Kingsisle to really create such an asset for the game.

Spring is right around the corner, time to do some Spring Cleaning! Clean out the junk in your wizards' banks and backpacks and castles! Trust me, you'll feel so much more accomplished that you did!

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander Main
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Nathan GreenEyes 85+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)

Explorer
Sep 25, 2012
thelastdiviner on Feb 21, 2017 wrote:
Cute idea, but hardly necessary.

There are hundreds if not thousands of objects on each wizard from their backpacks, banks, shared bank, dorms, and castles, and attics- oh my! (<~Wizard of Oz reference) Too much extra work for Kingsisle to really create such an asset for the game.

Spring is right around the corner, time to do some Spring Cleaning! Clean out the junk in your wizards' banks and backpacks and castles! Trust me, you'll feel so much more accomplished that you did!

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander Main
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Nathan GreenEyes 85+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)
I fully agree. The other day, my best friend and I were trying to help him get a mount, and I saw all this stuff he had in his backpack. Seriously, he was carrying YEARS of unused gear. He got down to selling it (after a nudge) and ended up with enough to buy the mount he wanted AND that really nice DragonSpyre house.

Hoping you are well,
John WildWeaver and Jasper

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
supersaiyanunlimit... on Mar 6, 2017 wrote:
I fully agree. The other day, my best friend and I were trying to help him get a mount, and I saw all this stuff he had in his backpack. Seriously, he was carrying YEARS of unused gear. He got down to selling it (after a nudge) and ended up with enough to buy the mount he wanted AND that really nice DragonSpyre house.

Hoping you are well,
John WildWeaver and Jasper
Wow! That's a lot of "junk" to carry around! He never got a notice on how full his backpack was, or never lost a drop to a full backpack?