Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Account Merging/Purchase Transferring?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 21, 2017
I actually made a support ticket requesting this, but just in case it's not currently something customer support is allowed to do- I have other accounts. Like, some that go as far back as 2011. At least.

And whilst they now currently sit abandoned (I remember neither my username or the email address associated with them, and even if I did the email is probably deactivated) I DID make some purchases on them.

Like, I know I bought the Hive Bundle and the Olympian Bundle on "Uncle Sweeney". Mastery Amulets, Crowns, the works. But since I'm no longer using that account, the money I spent was basically flushed.

Can we have the means to "absorb" older abandoned accounts into our newer ones? Pretty please?

Sincerely, the Visionary Necromancer Chris.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
You can ask them to transfer your character and their stuff onto another account, but that requires both accounts to have a 1 year membership.

Defender
Jul 21, 2017
Robobot1747 on Nov 9, 2020 wrote:
You can ask them to transfer your character and their stuff onto another account, but that requires both accounts to have a 1 year membership.
Whelp, looks like my focus now needs to be recovering my old account then.

Because literally the only thing I know is that I was "Uncle Sweeney" on the forums here.

No payment information, no old prepaid card codes, nada.

I recovered 2 different old abandoned accounts, only to find that neither of them were it, and there's still multiple others.

I'm kinda OCD, and I've abandoned accounts over small details like the creation date not being all even or odd numbers. Or the username I chose not being to my liking. Or getting an Ice and Balance spell on my Necromancer and having support refuse to remove them.

Imagine opening enough packs to get Deer Knight and Lord of Night (the amount of crowns I must have spent) only to have a freaking conniption over getting two non-death spells and just creating a whole new account because it bothered you that much- bless Spellements. Truly a gift to a neurotic like me.

Speaking of neurotics, they should really have more accommodations for the mentally ill. I mean, MMOs in general. Especially since they prey on us. You can't tell me "Whales" (the people responsible for keeping the free to play industry afloat) aren't all some kind of mentally ill.

People with conditions like Bipolar and ADHD are especially susceptible to impulse control issues when it comes to money management, and I have both and then some.

Oh, and according to what I was told, only the destination account has to have an active membership.