Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A new death teacher?.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2015
hey guys giving a idea that might be cool the last death teacher should be the malistare the undying. and the pet he gives well be? bone ghost dragon, and a new death real spell should a ghost tip of card? would that be so cool to have when we reach a level? for the death class only. new teacher? would this be so amazing to have a bone ghost dragon pet? guys it would be amazing please tell me what you all may think about this idea?

Defender
Sep 29, 2010
Uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh no. Dworgyn has taken responsibility for teaching death students. Also when you beat Malistaire in the last darkmoor dungeon he even says "We will not wet again" and meant it. He just wants to rest with Sylvia on the other side. And the last thing; since the Arcanum, we don't even need to see Dworgyn anymore for new spells since Qismah is the new death professor.

Make sure you follow the story along better in the future.

~Wolf Nightbreeze~

Survivor
May 14, 2015
oh my i apologize, all write down a new idea sorry i met say can dwrogan give out as a idea for a pet? a ghost bone dragon that close to a magma or a ice cold bone dragon but can it come in form of a ghost bone dragon? that the idea is it made out of bones but it comes in form of a ghost, it is a bone dragon that is a cool ghost bone dragon. sorry id did not mean too give out that idea who would want that. i love the school just helping out. it so cool. sorry for using the wrong title for this page, that was rude of me wont happen again,