Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a "Mass"ive change

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
we all know the use of a supportive spell can change the battle, and the use of Mass versions just further increase that.... so how about we increase the deck a bit more with a load of mass cards

Mass freeze,
mass stun block,
mass spirit armor (150?)
Mass Minor Blessing
a Mass/aoe of all the 1pip spells
mass weakness
Mass school shield
mass school trap... i know that destroys Storm's Thunderstorm uniqueness, but RoadWarrior destroyed Fire's Fuel and no one complained
Mass wand hit enchant?
mass balance spears
mass EXP spells (check previous post)

best spell ever to be massed... Insane Bolt ^_-_^ 40000 damage to you, why thank you

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
camahawk on Nov 10, 2016 wrote:
we all know the use of a supportive spell can change the battle, and the use of Mass versions just further increase that.... so how about we increase the deck a bit more with a load of mass cards

Mass freeze,
mass stun block,
mass spirit armor (150?)
Mass Minor Blessing
a Mass/aoe of all the 1pip spells
mass weakness
Mass school shield
mass school trap... i know that destroys Storm's Thunderstorm uniqueness, but RoadWarrior destroyed Fire's Fuel and no one complained
Mass wand hit enchant?
mass balance spears
mass EXP spells (check previous post)

best spell ever to be massed... Insane Bolt ^_-_^ 40000 damage to you, why thank you
I like mass stun block, mass spirit armor, mass minor blessing,. mass weakness and mass school trap/shield ideas.

Defender
May 16, 2009
Mass Insane Bolt..... Well, there goes all of other spells in my deck. Need max copies of those. I neeeed iiiit!

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Spark Plasma on Nov 11, 2016 wrote:
Mass Insane Bolt..... Well, there goes all of other spells in my deck. Need max copies of those. I neeeed iiiit!
you do know that's only 1000 damage to them, or 10000 damage to you... 4x

Defender
May 16, 2009
camahawk on Nov 11, 2016 wrote:
you do know that's only 1000 damage to them, or 10000 damage to you... 4x
It would be Moon damage, because that's how normal insane bolt is. Plus, I'm willing to take the chance.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010