Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a big major changes and balancing update?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 16, 2012
In Wizard101 there are somethings that could be improved on to make resourceful, and in some cases even usable. I won't exactly be going over some of these in detail but I think we could use an update that would go over and or address some of these things.

-crafted gear for low-to-mid levels (15-55?)
-crafting recipe requirements
-moon school magic
-shadow creatures
-the mutate and accurate series of sun spells
-most defensive newish robes (levels 105-130)
-lack of critical block for endgame
-pip conversion
and more...

You may want to post some ideas in need of fixing down below, or even ideas for the things I already mentioned.

Delver
Mar 31, 2015
For me, the Sun school is Strong - Epic, + Sharpened Blade, Potent Trap, Radical. That's it lol.

Crafting was fine until Empyrea. I didn't like the addition of a Participation Trophy reagent, and I actually PVP. And what even is Pure Aethyr? IMO KI should stay away from ingredients that are only boss drops. Everything should be available in the Bazaar, even if would be extremely rare to find it.

There was a moon school? I thought they were only noob trap spells.

Defender
Aug 16, 2014
Exabytes on Dec 15, 2018 wrote:
For me, the Sun school is Strong - Epic, + Sharpened Blade, Potent Trap, Radical. That's it lol.

Crafting was fine until Empyrea. I didn't like the addition of a Participation Trophy reagent, and I actually PVP. And what even is Pure Aethyr? IMO KI should stay away from ingredients that are only boss drops. Everything should be available in the Bazaar, even if would be extremely rare to find it.

There was a moon school? I thought they were only noob trap spells.
No, LOL.

Moon school is transformation, it also gives you new cards. But for me it is useless. Find the advanced versions in the Portico, Zafaria (I forgot where), and Three Points (?)(Azteca).