Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A badge for collecting badges

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 04, 2011
17
As it says on the topic title, there should be a badge for unlocking a certain amount of badges. this would be a cool feature to add cause it's another hobby to do in W101

My suggestions for badge titles:

50+: Badge beginner
100+: Badge seeker
150+: Badge collector
200+: Badge hunter
250+: Badge master
All: Master of Badges

I know the names seem lame, but I'm not in a creative mood :P
What do you guys think?

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
253
How meta! ;) I think it's a great idea that would give the badge collectors something to show off for their efforts. However, I don't think there should be an "all badges" badge since they are constantly adding new ones. That would be tough to keep up with on KingsIsle's end.

~Vanessa Mythdust

Survivor
Apr 04, 2011
17
Vanessa Mythdust on Oct 26, 2016 wrote:
How meta! ;) I think it's a great idea that would give the badge collectors something to show off for their efforts. However, I don't think there should be an "all badges" badge since they are constantly adding new ones. That would be tough to keep up with on KingsIsle's end.

~Vanessa Mythdust
I understand that could be difficult to work with, but if possible, Every time they more badges, they should make a feature where the "all" badge title will be removed until you get all the new badges again. A good reason for budge hunters to earn that title.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
671
i actually made a post similar to this.. where completing a world's badge list will give ya 200 crowns (or any random pack) because as of now, besides like 3 #killing badges, and DS crafting/explorer badge... Wizardcity-Dragonspyre are 100% completed and Zafaria, Wysteria, and Aquila.... i mean there's probably a mass majority out there who's exalted and havent killed 2000 undead (undead conquerer) ... make it an award for completing a world 100%

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
613
The bad thing about the "All Badges" badge is that some people won't even have a chance to ever get it. There are first and second age PvP badges that if you don't have them, you'll never get them. Your workaround is creative, but I think that one might be better left alone.

I do like the idea of a badge for getting all of the badges in each world/section. As of right now, excluding crafting, gardening, and the badge categories where is only 1 badge, I only have one wizard who has more than two or three of them complete. He has all of the badges in in Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Dragonspyre, Grizzleheim, Celestia, Wysteria, Aquila, Lost Pages, Five B.O.X.E.S, and Minigames. He's only 1 badge away from completing 3 others; needing to defeat some elephants in Zafaria, some deer in Avalon, and some samoorai in Mooshu. The rest of the worlds and sections he's got quite a ways to go. He's only 2 badges away from having all of the Fishing badges, but 2,700 fish away from getting them both.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2015
41
Yes please! As some one who collects badges i'd love to see that.

I'd also love, if we would get badges for completing side quests (as it was in lower worlds).

Hero
Nov 22, 2015
772
Vanessa Mythdust on Oct 26, 2016 wrote:
How meta! ;) I think it's a great idea that would give the badge collectors something to show off for their efforts. However, I don't think there should be an "all badges" badge since they are constantly adding new ones. That would be tough to keep up with on KingsIsle's end.

~Vanessa Mythdust
Agreed. Also, I don't think the badges for earning badges should count.

Hero
Nov 22, 2015
772
camahawk on Oct 27, 2016 wrote:
i actually made a post similar to this.. where completing a world's badge list will give ya 200 crowns (or any random pack) because as of now, besides like 3 #killing badges, and DS crafting/explorer badge... Wizardcity-Dragonspyre are 100% completed and Zafaria, Wysteria, and Aquila.... i mean there's probably a mass majority out there who's exalted and havent killed 2000 undead (undead conquerer) ... make it an award for completing a world 100%
That's a good idea!

Hero
Nov 22, 2015
772
Pynta on Oct 28, 2016 wrote:
Yes please! As some one who collects badges i'd love to see that.

I'd also love, if we would get badges for completing side quests (as it was in lower worlds).
Agreed! Side quests are more important then people think they are.

Hero
Nov 22, 2015
772
Also, if we could get badges for defeating bosses, that would also be great! There could be badges for defeating specific bosses, badges for defeating specific bosses multiple times, and badges for defeating bosses, no matter who the bosses are, multiple times!

Survivor
Apr 04, 2011
17
Fable Finder on Oct 28, 2016 wrote:
Also, if we could get badges for defeating bosses, that would also be great! There could be badges for defeating specific bosses, badges for defeating specific bosses multiple times, and badges for defeating bosses, no matter who the bosses are, multiple times!
They already have that feature, with the housing duels for rattlebones, krokopatra, meowiarty, and zeus.

Hero
Nov 22, 2015
772
theprivateers on Oct 29, 2016 wrote:
They already have that feature, with the housing duels for rattlebones, krokopatra, meowiarty, and zeus.
Yeah, but expansion would be nice.