Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A 2x Seed Drop Gardening Treasure Card Idea?

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
With the recent news of 2x gardening no longer dropping 2x seeds I can see how this benefit becomes very strong, so I see the logic behind their decision. But what if there was a 2x seed drop treasure card? This TC would have to be very rare, maybe rewards from quests or higher rewards from events? This could be a possible way to keep 2x seed drops but prevent the benefit of the tc from being overly used. What do you guys think?

WhiteTiger93: Youtuber and Streamer Here --- Content Creator for Arcanum Archives. Check us out here for guides and events!
Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
iWhiteTiger93 on Aug 22, 2019 wrote:
With the recent news of 2x gardening no longer dropping 2x seeds I can see how this benefit becomes very strong, so I see the logic behind their decision. But what if there was a 2x seed drop treasure card? This TC would have to be very rare, maybe rewards from quests or higher rewards from events? This could be a possible way to keep 2x seed drops but prevent the benefit of the tc from being overly used. What do you guys think?
I'm glad i was so fortunate enough to abuse the double gardening benefit event as much as i could hoarding over 500 couch potatoes. However i feel like its a bit on the abusive end that k i wouldn't at least run double gardening for the community as a whole at least once or twice a year like they used too. Lets be real couches drops free around the spiral so removing double gardening doesn't really discourage players from farming. I literally started off with 5. Your idea is great but double xp and double gardening should be place within the potion inventory within the crown shop at least the 1 hrs one for maybe 2500 crowns.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2012
Ohh i agree soo much, was shocked and unpleasantly surprised with the NO more 2x seed drop so yes, a tc or SOMETHING we can buy for that and great idea!

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
wyckyd on Aug 23, 2019 wrote:
Ohh i agree soo much, was shocked and unpleasantly surprised with the NO more 2x seed drop so yes, a tc or SOMETHING we can buy for that and great idea!
When i noticed how much 1 couch cost 1500 crowns i was like . So for them to take away double seed, is technically on their own right to do so which either pushes people to buy seeds, or take the time to farm them. For those of us with excess amount of couches lets us be grateful for it xD. At least double snacks wasn't remove and ill argue your still saving a huge amount of money on snacks. Just a plot of 20 couches can give you 40 mega during double gardening divide that by 3 since only 3 comes within the mega snack pack and you litter ally just bought yourself 13 mega snacks packs for free which cost around 2500 crowns lmao. Yea so you just saved 32,500 worth of crowns on packs alone.