Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

3 Mount Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2009
I had a couple of idea for mounts just because I saw certain pets My first idea was what about having some kind of spider mount? We all have those different kinds of spider pets (even though I am afraid of them) but it would look cool seeing players go around the Spiral on either a normal spider mount or the mechanical style spider mount (forget what it's called in the pet form). My second idea would be what about having a Centaur mount? It would be kind of cool and mythical at the same time! My last idea was having one of those hounds (the spell that comes out of the doghouse - again forgot what it's called) as a mount. I know my ideas for mounts aren't the greatest but for years now I have thought about that spider one would be an awesome looking mount. Thanks for taking the time to read this! Have a wonderful week!

Survivor
Jul 30, 2017
This should be in The Dorms and not Halston's Laboratory.

Survivor
May 09, 2009
TatianaGriffincall... on Sep 1, 2017 wrote:
This should be in The Dorms and not Halston's Laboratory.
I guess they'll move it in the right message board. I thought I was actually posting it in the right message board but oh well just wanted to share some ideas I have. Happy Gaming!

Alyssa Iceflower (ice level 64)
Sabrina Blueeyes (balance level 32)
Seirra Dreamheart (fire level 26)
Autumn Flower (life level 25)
Calamity Stormcloud (storm level 21)
Moira Nightshade (death level 19)