Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

1 day mounts idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2011
I would like to suggest a common world bank, where people can donate their 1 day mounts. Currently those mounts are either used, trashed, or just have the timer started on them to use them up. I would love to see a "bank" maybe in the commons or shopping district where they could be donated and those who don't have mounts could pick 1 mount a day from that bank, if there were any available. Makes it easier to get around for those that don't have them, or can't afford them until they accumulate more gold (for those that can be bought with gold).

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Not a bad idea but wouldn't it be exploited?

Would like to see more permanent mounts available in the crown shops for gold though, especially the older ones.

Defender
Nov 24, 2012
AnnBy on Jan 9, 2017 wrote:
I would like to suggest a common world bank, where people can donate their 1 day mounts. Currently those mounts are either used, trashed, or just have the timer started on them to use them up. I would love to see a "bank" maybe in the commons or shopping district where they could be donated and those who don't have mounts could pick 1 mount a day from that bank, if there were any available. Makes it easier to get around for those that don't have them, or can't afford them until they accumulate more gold (for those that can be bought with gold).
I think this is a really good idea, especially because it's a nice thing to do.