Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*-Chess anyone?-*

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 02, 2009
Does anyone else like the idea of chess, checkers, and other multyplayer games that wizards can play with other wizards?

Explorer
Aug 18, 2009
i love it.

it would be nice to have some board or card games in my home that i can invite friends over to play.

I made a post called 'friends and family game night' but didn't get much response.

Explorer
Mar 02, 2009
Ya, we could have interactive furniture items and a place at the minigames tent to play. Anyone else like the idea or have anything to add? I would like to get the opinion of a staff member so i can know if this is possible to add to the game, so if you can post please do.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
what i think is that we should have a w101 card game like with fire dragon,storm lord etc i thought it would be cool do have a thing like that at a house and i think they should sell it at wall mart,and all the places you sell gift cards :) :) :-)

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
this is interesting, but i love it. i think there should also be a wager the player picks to bet that he'll win the game, like a pot of money, or even items or treasure cards to put in.

Explorer
Mar 02, 2009
I dont know if a wager would be the best idea because it is kind of considered betting. I am glad you like the idea though.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
Sonny777 wrote:
Ya, we could have interactive furniture items and a place at the minigames tent to play. Anyone else like the idea or have anything to add? I would like to get the opinion of a staff member so i can know if this is possible to add to the game, so if you can post please do.

Great idea! We could call it Chess101. . We should also have football games! And checkers, and base ball and... am i off topic?

Explorer
Mar 02, 2009
It doesnt just have to be chess, there can be other multyplayer games to, im glad people are liking this idea, could a staff member post on this saying if its possible on there servers to have multyplayer gaes.