Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Astral and Shadow Castles in the Crown Shop.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 21, 2010
I don't know if anyone has ever posted about this -- they probably have -- but as I was decorating my Red Barn Farm yesterday I was contemplating whether or not to buy my School House (Death). It then got me thinking...
If there are Castles in the Crown Shop for , , , , , and , how come Castles for the , , , and Schools have never been added?
I don't know what they could look like or even how it'd work, but it was just an idea a had.
I'd love to hear your opinions on this idea.
Maybe one day K.I. will add them! You never know.

Isaac Moonshard, level 106 Necormancer.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
you can kinda count the Celestial Observatory as the astral house, the one you craft in Celestia

Hero
May 07, 2015
Apue1 on May 23, 2017 wrote:
I don't know if anyone has ever posted about this -- they probably have -- but as I was decorating my Red Barn Farm yesterday I was contemplating whether or not to buy my School House (Death). It then got me thinking...
If there are Castles in the Crown Shop for , , , , , and , how come Castles for the , , , and Schools have never been added?
I don't know what they could look like or even how it'd work, but it was just an idea a had.
I'd love to hear your opinions on this idea.
Maybe one day K.I. will add them! You never know.

Isaac Moonshard, level 106 Necormancer.
PLEASE! I want a shadow house soooooo much! I charmed this

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I own the Celestial Observatory! I'm so happy with it! The Darkmoor Manor thing from the card pack is very shadow/death oriented. I consider it a shadow house because I feel that Darkmoor has a strong Shadow Connection in addition to the death magic.