Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WizardBlox Question

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 19, 2009
I am just curious, why can't WizardBlox be a downloadable side game for the computer or something. I mean it is a bit unfair to certain people who can't afford an Iphone because I would really like to try the game since i have seen what the rewards give. So KI, can you please make an effort to make this game available to all of us? Perhaps make it a Faire-Grounds minigame? I don't know but I would really like to have a go at it sometime.

Justin IronBreaker Level 50 Myth
Alex NightShade Level 50 Death
Matthew StormHaven Level 47 Storm

Explorer
Jan 06, 2009
Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
I would like to see it available for other smartphones than the Iphone, if nothing else.

Defender
Feb 19, 2009
uberfemme wrote:
It already is a minigame. It's called Sorcery Stones.

Well yeah, you think I dont know that already? I meant add it as to where it gives an actual code not just fill up potions and what not...

Explorer
Jan 06, 2009
0stormbreak0 wrote:
uberfemme wrote:

Well yeah, you think I dont know that already? I meant add it as to where it gives an actual code not just fill up potions and what not...

1. There really is no reason to be rude. 2. How am I supposed to know what you know? 3. Wizardblox gives pretty much all the same prizes that mini-games do. I don't believe mini-games give out booster packs, but it's really no loss since the most commonly awarded booster pack is Remarkable Reagents.

Defender
Feb 19, 2009
uberfemme wrote:
0stormbreak0 wrote:
uberfemme wrote:

1. There really is no reason to be rude. 2. How am I supposed to know what you know? 3. Wizardblox gives pretty much all the same prizes that mini-games do. I don't believe mini-games give out booster packs, but it's really no loss since the most commonly awarded booster pack is Remarkable Reagents.

Not trying to be rude, just stating a fact since most people play the mini-games. As for giving the same prizes, I got a Marvelous Minions Booster pack so yeah, in my opinion, those card packs can add up after a while which would equal a loss. (In my terms) :?

Defender
May 18, 2009
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
On a side note, why cant I play it on my ipod 4g? When it does the demo it works, but not after that.