Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Birthday Party Ideas

AuthorMessage
We've had lots of requests for a kit to help people host a Wizard101 birthday party. We would like to put together an online kit, and we need your ideas. If you have hosted a Wizard101 party, and have ideas and/or pictures for:
1. Cakes
2. Decorations
3. Party Favors
4. Games
Please send them to us at community@Wizard101.com. We'll post the best ideas and pictures in our new party section!

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I would like to be able to purchase gifts for people who attend the party ( like be able to buy 25balloons from zeke and the first 25 guests get a balloon) and I would also like to be able to give like one crown to a friend on their birthday.

Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
Firefly555 wrote:
I would also like to be able to give like one crown to a friend on their birthday.

I like that idea

I think it would be great to be able to give the birthday person a one time gift from a wish list. Say a robe they want or a wand or pet, anything.

Or you can make a birthday booster treasure card pack and instead of trading one card you can give them the whole pack. 8)

I do belive it should be like a one time gift so that people won't abuse it.

Defender
Oct 19, 2008
maybe they should get 1000 crowns or gear, like a birthday hat, or a clown can magically appear and start dancing and follows you aroung for a day, well, that would be a bit weird, but yeah!

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
goldfish8 wrote:
maybe they should get 1000 crowns or gear, like a birthday hat, or a clown can magically appear and start dancing and follows you aroung for a day, well, that would be a bit weird, but yeah!

That would be awesome i like that idea! Mabey we all should form a b-day club,save up all our wizard101 money and add the b-day thing! :-D

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
you know that game called wak-a-mole? just like the pinata, Wak-a-troll!

decorations could be like floating candles that spell happy birthday :-P

Defender
Nov 05, 2008
LadyOriel wrote:
We've had lots of requests for a kit to help people host a Wizard101 birthday party. We would like to put together an online kit, and we need your ideas. If you have hosted a Wizard101 party, and have ideas and/or pictures for:
1. Cakes
2. Decorations
3. Party Favors
4. Games
Please send them to us at community@Wizard101.com. We'll post the best ideas and pictures in our new party section!

ok i attended several on line birthday parties in game, we played games
1) simion says 2) hide and seek, no porting alowed, over head name off 3) find the (fill in the blank) oyster, kat so on.4) tag and 5) freeze tag 6) costume dress up
the birthday person was given treasure cards and awarded cards for the top in each game.
Now if you were talking about real life birthday parties I have had a friend already do so. there was a spiral cake( regular cake decorated with a spiral)
a tree was were the party was located at the local park. we had turkey leg to eat and sundays. for the party favors there were little unicorn, troll and cyclops figurines. we played games, were we guessed the quest, and this was before the voices we all took turns pretending to be the different teachers and monsters doing our idea of what they sounded like. our host hide little cat stautues and oysters for the kids to find

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
you could put a picture of all the schools simbles ya and oh and :-)

Survivor
May 11, 2009
Thank you everyone for the ideas! They were great. We launched a new section on the website to help everyone host their future Wizard101 Birthday Party.

If you host your own party, please send us pictures. We would love to post them on the site!

Click here to see the party ideas.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2008
Wizards bdays are great. The Boris and Heather cake was ours. We have the same Bday and have been playing wizard since beta. I will say one thing wizards taste good :-)

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
jesscat9 wrote:
Firefly555 wrote:
I would also like to be able to give like one crown to a friend on their birthday.

I like that idea

I think it would be great to be able to give the birthday person a one time gift from a wish list. Say a robe they want or a wand or pet, anything.

Or you can make a birthday booster treasure card pack and instead of trading one card you can give them the whole pack. 8)

That would be cool. Or mabey they could get a speaical pet or gear.

Explorer
May 09, 2009
I think we should get a rare item such as a star/moon dragon or clothing.

This would be nice for the people who missed out on the sale of those items.

Also having specific time slots for each event would make the parties more organized. We should have games to choose from and decarations such as party hats.

There could be alot more but this is all I can think of for now :-)

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
Well you could make Wizard Chess one of the games. :-) The cakes could be wizard hat, a wand, any one of the six schools logos.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
All of these ideas are great and hi lady oriel I see you allot when I use my seraph spell I think that on your b-day you should talk to all the teachers and they hand you a bag containing treasure cards of the following:

the school's level 1 spell
they're level 5 spell
they're level 10 spell
level 15
level 22
level 26
level 33
level 42
and they're X pip spell
also the level 48 spell

then they say something like happy birthday young (your wizard's name)
please continue to study the school of ( school that the teacher teaches)
thank you for your time sincerely colin sparkleheart school of life level 48.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
Meteorite10 wrote:
jesscat9 wrote:
Firefly555 wrote:

I like that idea

That would be cool. Or mabey they could get a speaical pet or gear.

i think thats a GREAT idea

Brandon stormheart level 42 master pyromancer

Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
lexinator1999 wrote:
goldfish8 wrote:

That would be awesome i like that idea! Mabey we all should form a b-day club,save up all our wizard101 money and add the b-day thing! :-D

I'm in!

Brandon stormheart master pyromancer 8) 8) 8) 8)

Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
leave all the planning to me when it comes to planning parties IM YOUR GUY

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
i love this idea oriel anyways my things are you should be able to send little invites to your friend you should put a sate and time on the little invites and you should be able to receive 1,000 crowns or one item of your choice. if you decide to give out party favors you should be able to give 100 crowns to all friends that come.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
meaking1 wrote:
i love this idea oriel anyways my things are you should be able to send little invites to your friend you should put a sate and time on the little invites and you should be able to receive 1,000 crowns or one item of your choice. if you decide to give out party favors you should be able to give 100 crowns to all friends that come.

I like that idea a lot!!! I also thought there could be a miniature version of mini games from the fairgrounds you could buy for party games!!!!! :-D :-D :-D All of these things could be bought at a party supply store in the Shopping District!!!!

-Natalie Crowshard, Grandmaster Theurgist 8) 8) 8)

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
LadyOriel wrote:
Thank you everyone for the ideas! They were great. We launched a new section on the website to help everyone host their future Wizard101 Birthday Party.

If you host your own party, please send us pictures. We would love to post them on the site!

Click here to see the party ideas.

I thought these party ideas were for in-game.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2008
Rho170 wrote:
I think we should get a rare item such as a star/moon dragon or clothing.

This would be nice for the people who missed out on the sale of those items.

Also having specific time slots for each event would make the parties more organized. We should have games to choose from and decarations such as party hats.

There could be alot more but this is all I can think of for now :-)

The rare item or pet would work and so would the other ideas but beta tester items like the pioneer dragon(star/moon) wouldn't be fair to all those who beta tested like I did :-D, but another rare pet like a boss drop would a good idea(and help avoid a hassle yeah).