Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why sell at bazaar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2008
I dont see the point in selling at the bazaar vs a normal vendor, its a hassel to go to the bazaar to sell when a vendor is in the same world as i am in.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
You ALWAYS get more gold at bazaar, the reason you can still sell at regular stores is cause some items arent auctionable

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
crypticapathy wrote:
I dont see the point in selling at the bazaar vs a normal vendor, its a hassel to go to the bazaar to sell when a vendor is in the same world as i am in.

I do it because I am absent-minded and can't sell my good items there. Besides, I always use the trip to see what is available (especially reagents like blood moss).

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
As Alec pointed out, selling at the bazaar helps you get more coin if the item you're selling is low in availability...

Where at the regular shops, it's a set amount sell that usually is less then what the bazaar will offer for it...

Just to prove this, try this experiment....If you have an item in your backpack that says 'No Auction'...Look at the price that the bazaar will buy it for, then go to a regular vendor and look at their price.

The regular vendors will only pay you 10% of what the bazaar will buy it for. 8)

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
AlicornsPrayer wrote:
Just to prove this, try this experiment....If you have an item in your backpack that says 'No Auction'...Look at the price that the bazaar will buy it for, then go to a regular vendor and look at their price.

That proves absolutely nothing. Because you can't sell that item anywhere for that amount. It is a "No Auction" item, so why it even has a price there is absurd.

And no, Alec, you do not "ALWAYS" get more gold at the bazaar. There has been many times where a vendor is offering the same amount of gold as that shown at the bazaar. The more common an item is, the less likely that your will get more at the bazaar than you would at any vendor.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:
AlicornsPrayer wrote:

That proves absolutely nothing. Because you can't sell that item anywhere for that amount. It is a "No Auction" item, so why it even has a price there is absurd.

And no, Alec, you do not "ALWAYS" get more gold at the bazaar. There has been many times where a vendor is offering the same amount of gold as that shown at the bazaar. The more common an item is, the less likely that your will get more at the bazaar than you would at any vendor.

Ok let me rephrase that then, you will NEVER get less from selling at the bazaar than the regular shops, happy?

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
Bazaar selling for me is better.

A) More gold
B) More access to get more RARE items