Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why not a mana spell?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 09, 2008
I don't get why they don't have a mana spell. They have all the life spells like pixie, sprite, farie, satyar, and unicorn. I am not sure if that's all of them but you get the point.

Anyway its weird have they have five or more life spells and not one mana spell. but they probably have some reason for that, or do they! Anyway reply to this so we can exchange ideas or something.

PLS reply first post

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
I agree with u , they should have a few besides we need mana as much as we need life.
cluuber7 wrote:
I don't get why they don't have a mana spell. They have all the life spells like pixie, sprite, farie, satyar, and unicorn. I am not sure if that's all of them but you get the point.

Anyway its weird have they have five or more life spells and not one mana spell. but they probably have some reason for that, or do they! Anyway reply to this so we can exchange ideas or something.

PLS reply first post

Survivor
Aug 31, 2009
cluuber7 wrote:

PLS reply first post

This is such a good point, its really kind of silly that they don't have something for mana.
I wonder if they even read these forums or if they do, pay attention?

Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
I WAS JUST HINKING OF THAT !!!!

i was trying to find a way to post my idea, you see, why not have a mana fairy?

it gives you 40 mana instead of 400 like the regular fairy, and the fairy's color is blue, and it requires 3 pips ( or 3 mana ) to summon