Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When is there a new Wizard101 world

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 05, 2010
Um i haven't been playing for a long time now and i would like to ask if king isle is gonna make a new world for wizard 101 cause I'm finished all my quests but not my crafting quests (i don't really like crafting) and I'm getting bored in wizard101 right now because i have really nothing to do so if anybody knows when there is going to be a new world can you please tell me. Thanks for the people who replied :D

Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
To occuypy your time do pvp. It helped me stay. By my calculations a new feature of some sort should be along sometime in may.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2012
brians5 wrote:
Um i haven't been playing for a long time now and i would like to ask if king isle is gonna make a new world for wizard 101 cause I'm finished all my quests but not my crafting quests (i don't really like crafting) and I'm getting bored in wizard101 right now because i have really nothing to do so if anybody knows when there is going to be a new world can you please tell me. Thanks for the people who replied :D

well i dont really know...... mabye in the summer or during spring i think. well that was a prediction......

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
It would be nice if players could request to be emailed whenever new areas and new worlds come out. I purchase membership through cards bought in stores cause I refuse to agree to a constantly renewing membership and all the other statements KI makes when you buy membership from them. As such, I am largely interested in picking up new store cards when there is new material to play (its also when the friends on my friends list also seem to show back up). I have long lobbied for an insanity tower (can probably do a Wizard101 search on my idea) for end game play that would encourage both my friends and myself to play more often, but it seems like they shell the idea.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
brians5 wrote:

Well there is certainly going to be a new world, but only KI really knows the date of release (or planned anyways). If history serves me right, I believe new content is usually delivered around May timeframe. Just as kids are getting out of school !!!!

Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
we get a half half world like every6months and then a full worl every year on average but it's really hard making a game dude..

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
well the thing is, they wont probably make another world for the Morganthe Story Arc until sometime in the fall(the lvl cap will most likely be raised at that same time.) However they might make a world that doesnt progress the Morganthe Story Arc, kind of like Wysteria and Wintertusk in the summer most likely. Also you said you did all the quests and your bored, well maybe you could make another wizard(you can have up to 6 or 7 wizards).

Defender
Nov 18, 2011
not sure when the new world will come out but i am looking very forward for the new world scarlet earth song level 29 vanessa level 60 and kestrel myth hammer level 4

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
brians5 wrote:

Yes, the story will continue. However, Zafaria is still fairly new. It takes months and months of development and programming to develop a new world. Patience, little wizard. :)

Survivor
Apr 08, 2011
Please tell me when is the new world coming out. I am very eager to know so I hope you can tell the board when the new world is coming.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
Well... they just added Zafaria. If you already finished that, you might be playing a little much. Anyways, its kinda hard to make a game this big!! You'd have to draw a lot of pixels, right? Just be patient. You could make a new wizard a start over again.

Defender
May 29, 2011
Hmm... Zafaria came out in october, correct? That means a new world will probably come out in may. ( or a bit after school lets out! :D )

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
https://www.wizard101.com/game/mystery-puzzle

Could be anything, but hey, it might be a World!!!

Patience, young Wizard. (ZOMG i always wanted to say dat )

Survivor
Aug 05, 2010
Survivor
Oct 03, 2011
I heard somewhere that there is gonna be a new world called Avalon. I guess it will be like a medieval times world with kings, queens and all that. I am guessing it will come out soon in May-June. Laters!

Samuel GhostHunter
Grandmaster Conjurer

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
brians5 wrote:

there are 3 new worlds on wizard101 top 1 is avalon top 2 zafaria top 3 is pigs wink academy lol :-o :) :-)