Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When do I get iceblade ?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
When ever I do a pvp or fight someone i always see them do a fire blade or a death blade or something like that but i dont get an iceblade I am on lvl twenty eight and i dont have iceblade!! What is up with that?

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
i think it is unfair but it comes at Level38! It used to be the last spell which is unfair since Ice spells to the least damage of the elementals and has less accuracy than all of the spirits. Then again I am still wondering how Ice has the tower shield and NOT balance. Balance is the only school that does not get its own shields. It get one for everyone else but they block as much as the other shields for those schools.

Wizard 101 tries its best to handicapp the game in favor of the house. I suppose because the randomness of the bosses. Just some things you could be a little difference to make sense of it all.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
i know when cause i am a lvl 48 ice first you have to get the ice minieon then at lvl 38 you get the quest for it i got mine at lvl 45 because i was stuck on the mineon boss in mb

Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
When ever I do a pvp or fight someone i always see them do a fire blade or a death blade or something like that but i dont get an iceblade I am on lvl twenty eight and i dont have iceblade!! What is up with that?

You get ice blade at level 38 from your ice teacher, and I am very sure. :P

~Esmee EmeraldDust
Ice grandmaster (level 50)~

Survivor
Dec 07, 2009

Actually when you reach to level 38, you will learn ice blade from your ice teacher and I'm very sure.

~Esmee EmeraldDust
Ice Grandmaster (Level 50)~

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
GER14 wrote:
i know when cause i am a lvl 48 ice first you have to get the ice minieon then at lvl 38 you get the quest for it i got mine at lvl 45 because i was stuck on the mineon boss in mb

o dude dont even remind me about that guy! They kept cheating me.
They both would in the battle then one would just walk out of it and come back with full health! I didn't get my ice blade until like level 39-43. somewhere bettwen that!

Paul EmeraldBlood level 49 ice

Delver
May 31, 2009
something to think about when you see blades;
balance 25%
storm 30
fire,myth 35%
life,death,ice 40%
so as ice you get it later but it is one of the strongest blades