Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's your favorite school?

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Hello,
i was just wondering, what is your favorite school and why? Which did you have most fun playing as? My fav is balance! GO BALANCE!

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ lvl 50 Grandmaster Socerer

"Balance has a mind of its own, and uses its skills when everyone least expects it."

I <3 BALANCE

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
No offense and please please dont take this the wrong way but, this is sort of a stupid question because evryone would choose their own.....

Maybe a question more like: What's your favorite school besides your school but i'll participate. Mine is life, but i'm myth. i also like myth and death. I like Life because i always love the good people in MMORPGs. Myth is cool because ever since the first grade when i first saw Mythbusters i was crazy about ancient myths and stuff. I like death because.... well WHO DOSN'T?!?!?!?!?!?!

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
spicytaco2468 wrote:
No offense and please please dont take this the wrong way but, this is sort of a stupid question because evryone would choose their own.....

Maybe a question more like: What's your favorite school besides your school but i'll participate. Mine is life, but i'm myth. i also like myth and death. I like Life because i always love the good people in MMORPGs. Myth is cool because ever since the first grade when i first saw Mythbusters i was crazy about ancient myths and stuff. I like death because.... well WHO DOSN'T?!?!?!?!?!?!

I know its stupid. I wanted to just sort of have a poll on which school is best loved. To get an idea of which school people love best.

Survivor
May 09, 2009
spicytaco2468 wrote:

I with you life is the best EVER!