Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What World can I find the WW Gear at.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2013
I' m a Level 33 Storm Wizard an would like to know where I can find this WW Gear.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Rampart2013 on Mar 13, 2014 wrote:
I' m a Level 33 Storm Wizard an would like to know where I can find this WW Gear.
Waterworks (or "WW") gear is dropped by a series of cheating bosses in Crab Alley. It is No Auction and cannot be crafted or bought at vendors/the Bazaar.

The drops are entirely luck-based, and it could take 3 tries or 300 for a wizard to get the full set. You must be level 60 or higher to enter the dungeon.

-von
waterworks warrior x4

Survivor
Oct 23, 2013
Thank you Rampart for your information all though it just so happens I don't know where Crab Alley is. Is it in Celestia, Dragonsphere, Wizard City or where.

Historian
May 15, 2009
crab alley is located in triton avenue it's able to be reached by heading left instead of turning right where you'd normally reach Duncan.

there is a tethered rope leading down to the water and that is how you get to crab alley

Explorer
Aug 14, 2012
Rampart2013 on Mar 14, 2014 wrote:
Thank you Rampart for your information all though it just so happens I don't know where Crab Alley is. Is it in Celestia, Dragonsphere, Wizard City or where.
It's in Wizard City in Triton Avenue near the Kraken. You get there via the rope tied to the stake that's hanging over a ledge down into the lake. You can't go in there if your not a subscriber or have not bought it with crowns.

-Calamity Deathbringer, Grandmaster Necromancer