I'm a level 55 death wizard, and I'm going to buy back my training points (I collect myth, it's horrible) and get an amulet where I can use the power pips for that school. I don't want to buy back my training points twice and another amulet so give me a school you think I should collect and give me a good reason why Its good Remember I am Death!
Sun spells start at level 50, Tough, Giant etc., you don't have to take the accuracy spells just them, work your way up to Gargantuan from the Floating Land area, Collosus is in Zafaria in the Drum Jungle area.
Those are all I invested in with my death and the Blade from Niles. Blade up and run scarecrow. At level 56 I crafted the level 56 gear from Wintertusk, robe and helmet. Currently I don't have much problem fighting anywhere in the game.
My Death is L54, and I bought back all the training points just last week.
- I trained Ice to Tower shields
- Tri-blade & tri-shields from Niles in Krokotopia
- Picked up single shields for Ice, Fire, Storm in the Commons Fairgrounds (you already have the Myth/Life combo shields and the Death single shield)
- Sun school boosts (none of the accuracy ones)
- Star school (pick only the ones you think you'll need)
- NO Moon school spells. Polymorphs, to me, are a waste of training points.
At this point, there's really no need for a secondary school (Storm, Fire, Ice, Myth, etc). Death can hold it's own, but definitely look into the astral schools Sun and Star. If you end up with training points left over, don't worry, you don't have to spend them all.