Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What should I collect?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2011
I'm a level 55 death wizard, and I'm going to buy back my training points (I collect myth, it's horrible) and get an amulet where I can use the power pips for that school. I don't want to buy back my training points twice and another amulet so give me a school you think I should collect and give me a good reason why Its good Remember I am Death!

-Wolf, level 55, Death

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Sun spells start at level 50, Tough, Giant etc., you don't have to take the accuracy spells just them, work your way up to Gargantuan from the Floating Land area, Collosus is in Zafaria in the Drum Jungle area.

Those are all I invested in with my death and the Blade from Niles. Blade up and run scarecrow. At level 56 I crafted the level 56 gear from Wintertusk, robe and helmet. Currently I don't have much problem fighting anywhere in the game.

Explorer
May 22, 2011
i already am, ad going to, collecting star school, i'm talking about the 7 schools in Ravenwood. But thanks anyway!

Wolf, level 55, Death

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
My Death is L54, and I bought back all the training points just last week.

- I trained Ice to Tower shields

- Tri-blade & tri-shields from Niles in Krokotopia

- Picked up single shields for Ice, Fire, Storm in the Commons Fairgrounds (you already have the Myth/Life combo shields and the Death single shield)

- Sun school boosts (none of the accuracy ones)

- Star school (pick only the ones you think you'll need)

- NO Moon school spells. Polymorphs, to me, are a waste of training points.

At this point, there's really no need for a secondary school (Storm, Fire, Ice, Myth, etc). Death can hold it's own, but definitely look into the astral schools Sun and Star. If you end up with training points left over, don't worry, you don't have to spend them all.