Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What lvl are you when you go to new worlds?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 15, 2012
I just want to know what lvl is average for going to new worlds, and i want to know if i'm ahead or behind on my level and area... I'm lvl 41 and have the 8 soldiers quest in the tower archives.

Survivor
May 26, 2012
There really isn't "ahead" or "behind" when it comes to levels per world. If you think you are losing too much, and may need to go up in a few extra levels, then I recommend you go back and do a few side quests. If you keep winning even though a lot of people who are higher than you in level are losing, then I say it would be great if you continue. I'm level 39 storm and I finished Plaza of Conquests. Right now there is a boss I can't defeat so I am going back to do Grizzelheim and maybe Wintertusk if I don't get too bored with veering off the main story line.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
merlins son on Jan 17, 2013 wrote:
I just want to know what lvl is average for going to new worlds, and i want to know if i'm ahead or behind on my level and area... I'm lvl 41 and have the 8 soldiers quest in the tower archives.
I don't really keep track but usually end up in Krok at around level 12.

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
You might be completely different from me but this is when I got where:
WC: lvl 1
KT: lvl 15
MB: lvl 37
MS: lvl 41
DS: lvl 46
CL: lvl 50