Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what is the strongest spell in the game?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 10, 2009
115
title says it all i think the strongest spell in the game is either heckhound or judgement so let me ask you, what spell do you think is the strongest spell in game?

-blaze duskstone legendary conjurer




i underlined and bolded think so people will stop saying there is no strongest spell

Adherent
May 20, 2010
2902
Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
910
Explorer
Aug 07, 2009
93
Many cards are strong, weather damage, or strategical advantage.

Survivor
May 25, 2010
24
Heckhound or Judgement or Tempest according to your pips/power pips.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
346
Pyrsik wrote:
Reshuffle
Reshuffle doesnt do damage!Tempest. You say that because of storms gear.

I choose heck hound!

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
910
woot000 wrote:
Reshuffle doesnt do damage!


He said strongest card;nowhere did he mention anything about the card that does the most damage.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
1469
Pyrsik wrote:
Reshuffle


I would've said there is no "strongest spell", but that's definitely the strongest spell in the game. To think that Reshuffle is automatically not eligible just because it doesn't do any damage is very ignorant.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
441
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
Pyrsik wrote:
Reshuffle


I would've said there is no "strongest spell", but that's definitely the strongest spell in the game. To think that Reshuffle is automatically not eligible just because it doesn't do any damage is very ignorant.


i am sorry but reshuffle is useful but i have to say, how you use a spell makes it good or not, and if you talking about damage wise powerfull then it all depends on your gear and your pet (possibly).

Survivor
May 25, 2010
24
niyadjahan wrote:
title says it all i think the strongest spell in the game is either heckhound or judgement so let me ask you, what spell do you think is the strongest spell in game?

-blaze duskstone legendary conjurer


There's no 'Strongest Spell' in wizard101. It's how much you buff up the spell with your gear, charms, traps, etc.

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
548
I think the strongest attack spell per pip is the flamezilla TC or pet card weighing in at 650~730 for four pips.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
49
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
415
all of the x spells that do major damage like heckhound and judgement and tempest, and levy and genie (efreet)

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
25
Well we cant even argue that storm is the strongest school thus making levethian the strongest spell. Which I find very fair because its level 58. And if you see a spell that attacks all enemies such as ra for forest lord don't expect them to be the strongest spells. I hope I helped!

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
196
i say Efreet for pvp and levy for pvp and tempest heckhound judgement and dyrad

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
435
Tempest. Most versatile and multi attack.

I was tempted to say "the spell that kills you"...

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
301
woot000 wrote:
Pyrsik wrote:
Reshuffle
Reshuffle doesnt do damage!Tempest. You say that because of storms gear.

I choose heck hound!


Heck hound is good, but it doesn't do all the damage at once. I vote jugement if your against a single creature, and tempest if your going agaist more.

Defender
Jul 21, 2009
102
Each person is different based appon the strategy that you use, for some it's tempest. Others it's heckhound. I've even seen a few people rule a duel with meteor strike. It all really depends on what school you are, your stats, and what strategy the person feels most comfortable using.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
2
Tempest is the strongest spell to all enemies and judgement is the strongest spell to a single enemy!

Jeremy Duskheart level 43 life master
Jeremy Waterflame level 28 storm diviner

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
520
In PvP, I think the strongest spell is Doom and Gloom. I have the hardest time beating a death wizard who uses it.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
337
Heck Hound, Doing a whooping 120 Damage per pip, more than balances judgement

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
25
Judgment, and I'm not just saying that cause I am balance! Its just that judgement attacks 100 per pip and heck hound does 135 I think per pip.
Judgement can attack very quickly I hit critical with a few shields and it did 13,780 damage. Hard to believe right? So if u hit critical with heck hound heck hound is over time like u could just put a -80, -70, -50 fire shield and it wont do much.

The Balance Wizard
Jason ShadowBlade level 50

If you don't get it I always come to the message boards before logging on to wizard101

Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
10
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
Heck Hound, Doing a whooping 120 Damage per pip, more than balances judgement

Close. Last I checked, it does 130 per pip. Might be wrong though. As for the question, there's no "strongest" spell. It all depends on your strategy and school.

Timothy LegendSword
Legendary Pyromancer

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
247
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
Heck Hound, Doing a whooping 120 Damage per pip, more than balances judgement

it does 130 per pip

i say leviathan is literally strongest attack
skeletal dragon is 2nd
efreet is 3rd

on single per pip attacks
1st heckhound
2nd stormhoun
3rd ice hound
4th judgement

on all per pip attacks
1st tempest
2nd none
3rdnone
4th none

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
187
Medusa :D

Luke ThunderShade
Level 60 Conjurer
Waterworks Warrior