Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Went to Pixie..won't go there again

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2010
I couldn't believe how nasty people can be. You can't even ask a simple question without being berated, put down, and generally told you you're really stupid. I have Mister Madison and I asked if I could have another pet besides him that I could level....then maybe hatch them. The insults just bombarded me from left to right. Pixie is supposed to be adults. I think it's a bunch of little brats. I've yet to meet an adult there, even at the fair. I'm afraid to approach anyone for fear of being belittled. This game is supposed to be fun?????

Realms are not officially sectioned off as 'adults only' - you have just as much right to be on the Pixie realm as anyone else.

If a player is rude to them, you have the tools to do something about it - click on them in the game or their name in the chat window and the Friends panel will appear - then click Ignore.

If you have a question, how you ask it will often impact how it is answered. If you ask politely, you will usually get a polite answer. If you ask in ALL CAPS or you repeatedly ask and ask and ask, you're going to get yelled at as both of those practices are considered rude.

I'm sure you'll get an answer to your question, and don't let a handful of bullies ruin your game experience. Use the Ignore option whenever this happens.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Jul 17, 2010
Cyinarra wrote:
I couldn't believe how nasty people can be. You can't even ask a simple question without being berated, put down, and generally told you you're really stupid. I have Mister Madison and I asked if I could have another pet besides him that I could level....then maybe hatch them. The insults just bombarded me from left to right. Pixie is supposed to be adults. I think it's a bunch of little brats. I've yet to meet an adult there, even at the fair. I'm afraid to approach anyone for fear of being belittled. This game is supposed to be fun?????

Yes, I know exactly what you mean I had the same experience when I first started the game a month ago. Any time I tried to find out information about pretty much anything I was either totally ignored or yelled at for being NOOB. Then I found the forums the search function works pretty well and if you are having problems with an area or pet most things you can find with the search function. Another thing I have noticed is there is a lot of kids with no manners, ie. jumping into your battles without even asking when there is a whole area they could hunt in. With the exception of two fights I have done the whole thing solo just to see if i could with my myth wizard. LOL with the exception of the four bosses when you hve to fight Jotun. Trying to stock up on healing minions before I try it again solo. But if you have questions in game and I'm on would be glad to answer any questions if I can. My myth wizard is Grandmaster now Destiny Winddreamer

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
I would be happy to answer questions for you. May not know all the answers. :)

If you want help we could meet up and I will help you.

I live in Mountain time zone. I am usually on early in the morning (around 8 AM) and late in the evening (around 10 PM).

Let me know and we can set a time and place.

Megan Frostriver Grandmaster Theurgist
Megan Frostbringer Grandmaster Sorcerer

Survivor
May 26, 2010
Thank you both for your kind responses. Destiny, I'm not sure of my first name, but my last name is Goldeneye. I have 3 or 4 others. Not really sure of their names...I just go in and play and try to stay on the sides. That's my big feat in the game...stay on the sides at all costs....until you find something that maybe you can handle. Goldeneyes I think is 27. I play Everquest2 mainly. Am a guild leader on Test. If anyone in test as much as uttered an insult...they'd be on the other side of the moon. Test doesn't put up with such low-lives. Hopefully, it won't happen too many more times. I was trying to find out what good Mister Madison is. I have him to adult. Was wondering if I could get Gizmo to adult and combine them. I guess I really don't understand the pet thing.
Anyhow, I appreciate your answers. Makes me feel better...not like mud.

Thanks very much,
:D Cyinarra