Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

waterworks tricks

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 02, 2011
i am quite annoyed about people saying tricks to have more or lower chance of getting the gear in the waterworks like dont collect reagents or wait five seconds before the battle and i really want to know if these are really true because they dont sound true to me :?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
supersnake1000 wrote:
i am quite annoyed about people saying tricks to have more or lower chance of getting the gear in the waterworks like dont collect reagents or wait five seconds before the battle and i really want to know if these are really true because they dont sound true to me :?

This bugs me, too. I've heard all manner of strange rumours like that around the Spiral, but the majority are false... the Waterworks one is new to me, but my favourite fib is that Balance wizards can "control" Spectral Blast. I've tried every, single "method" posted and disproved all of them... except the one about tapping my head for a Storm hit. Works every time.

Don't worry too much about it- it may be annoying, but these myths can easily be dispelled... er, vaporized (bad pun totally intended). :)

Peace,
El Veeb

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
Someone told me at a certain time that collecting reagents in the Waterworks will not allow a player to get pet snacks in the waterworks. I not sure this is true though.

Explorer
Jun 09, 2010
No they are not true. I spent many a trip through waterworks on 6 wizards. It's all chance.

Mary

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
I've heard all the tricks. Don't believe them. It's pure chance, and that's the fact.

I've tried the tricks and tried them without the tricks. Nothing different happens one way or another.

Just have fun, enjoy the game any way YOU want to!

:)