Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

using training point

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 20, 2009
I am a level 44 fire school with life as secondary. I have a training point to use, but I can't use in either of my schools. I have option to use in any of the other schools, but not in the life school where I want to use. Any ideas why not?

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
elemental blades, elemental trap, infection, train balanace till weakness, train ice till tower. those are my reconmendations

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Adherent
May 20, 2010
What are some good secondary spells to use for Life? I don't PvP, I mainly solo the game, if possible, and I don't mind paying crowns to redeem my training points if there's a good combination for now (level 18 and 6 training points) and a better combination for later.

Any help is appreciated.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
colagada wrote:
What are some good secondary spells to use for Life? I don't PvP, I mainly solo the game, if possible, and I don't mind paying crowns to redeem my training points if there's a good combination for now (level 18 and 6 training points) and a better combination for later.

Any help is appreciated.

Ice to Tower Shield. You will also learn the Fire/Storm shield along the way.

Death to Feint.

Spirit Blades and Spirit Traps from Niles (the Balance tree in Krokotopia)

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
colagada wrote:

Any help is appreciated.

death and storm are good schools for life.