Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Updates to Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
There is also round circles. The squares all started with Helephant card.

"With the power of Fire, Ice, Storm, Myth, Life, Death, and Balance, you will win. Flames apon your eyes, seal the frost, control the sea's, summon creatures by memorizing their true name, healing to victory, stealing health, and blading, with the power...A true Wizard can be."

Survivor
May 30, 2010
Explorer
Dec 10, 2009
Ambrose122 wrote:
laurenobx wrote:
I am a life wizard and i am weak, i think we should have a powerfull spell when we go to celesita.

i am with you on that. i am grand life too and i am horrible in pvp. so plz make us some new awesome powerful ATTACK spells. no healing spells. i have had it with healing. people just use life as a tool in battle just because we can heal. i know you say helping is good but there is such a thing as asking for help too much. like one time ALL my friends were askin for help at the SAME time.
hey! dont forget about us Ice wizards! we're really bad at pvp too! i mean, people only use us because of our health! like, come on! + i think we should get a powerful spell too, like what the life wizards want. and if KI gave Life wizards a powerful spell, that would leave Ice the weakest of all. it would just not be balanced out. Thanks.

* see ya in the spiral *

Liam Shadow
Master Thaumaturge

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
Can someone help me? I dont understand why my treasure cards dissapear? I put them in my deck and when I am in a battle and use one its gone from my deck afterwards? Thats crazy.... why does that happen? And how am I suposed to get training points?

jblover21 wrote:
Can someone help me? I dont understand why my treasure cards dissapear? I put them in my deck and when I am in a battle and use one its gone from my deck afterwards? Thats crazy.... why does that happen? And how am I suposed to get training points?

You may find the Players Guide very helpful, as it explains everything you asked.

https://www.wizard101.com/w101playersguide

Treasure Cards
Treasure Cards are single-use spell cards which can be used to make you a much stronger wizard! In order to start using treasure cards in duels, you have to put them in your deck. To do this, open your Spell Deck screen by pushing ‘P’.
Once there, click the golden button with cards on it on the top right of the screen. You can now scroll through your treasure cards and place them in your deck by simply clicking on them. Once clicked, they will appear on the left side of the screen.

Training Points
You will receive one training point every 4 levels till 20. This means you will receive them at level 4, 8, 12, 16 and 20. After level 20, you will receive one training point every 5 levels. You can also receive training points through certain quests. These training points can be used to learn spells from outside your school of focus. In order to learn higher level spells of a school, you have to first learn the lower level spells.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Dec 26, 2009
ProspectorZeke wrote:
White squares should no longer appear around a spell when it is cast.

Death Wizards will find their minions will cast more interesting spells.

i am fire and i have a fire minion but it does not do any other other attacking spell than fire elf :(