Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

time of legend shield?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009

What is the time of legend shield and what school can use it? I was in a battle and the other person kept asking for the shield. I'm just wondering what it is. A picture of the shield would help too if anyone has one.

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
Time of Legend is a dome type bubble that enhances Myth damage by 25% and you can always go to the Myth school and look at the picture in the training part without actually buying it.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
ladyblue80 wrote:

What is the time of legend shield and what school can use it? I was in a battle and the other person kept asking for the shield. I'm just wondering what it is. A picture of the shield would help too if anyone has one.

No time of

Just Legend Shield.

It's a shield from the Life School it is both against Death and Myth @ I believe 70% don't remember exactly.

Defender
Sep 22, 2008
ladyblue80 wrote:

Time of Legend isn't a shield. It is one of those spells that cast a huge dome around the whole field. The dome boosts myth attack by 25%. Legend Shield may be what the other wizard meant which isDeath and minus 70% myth and life.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
um i do not believe that is real there is a "Time of Legend" field which increases myth attacks

there is also(spelt wrong i think) an either shield which is myth's to shields that block next incoming life and death damages, obtained at lvl 16

rank of spell is 2(the field)

hope this helps!

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Time of Legend is a global myth spell, and it adds like 30 percent damage to all myth spells or something. If you look at what spells Cyrus Drake has it is near the bottom i think. Hope i helped!