Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sword

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 27, 2012
I've seen a couple wizards with a sword in their hand and when they attack they can slice with their sword it sounds cool but how do you get them? I've heard from another wizard you get them from kifreegames.com. If so what game will give you it and what score should you get?

Thanks!
John Legendblade
Pryomancer (fire wizard)

P.S. I have also seen people with a mandolin wand. How do u get it besides buying the hoard of the hydra pack in the crown shop.

Explorer
May 07, 2011
You can get swords as mob drops in higher level areas or card packs. Mandolins are from card packs only, I believe.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2011
you get swords and stuff like that later on when your at level... 50 i think? around there. you can get them from the baazar and stuff. as for the mandolin. thats only from the hydra pack

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
cooldom7777 wrote:
I've seen a couple wizards with a sword in their hand and when they attack they can slice with their sword it sounds cool but how do you get them? I've heard from another wizard you get them from kifreegames.com. If so what game will give you it and what score should you get?

Thanks!
John Legendblade
Pryomancer (fire wizard)

P.S. I have also seen people with a mandolin wand. How do u get it besides buying the hoard of the hydra pack in the crown shop.

the madolins are exclusive to hydra pack sry just the way it works

these swords your seeing are from dragonspire wands 50+ and are any lvl on the dragon hoard packs <---- coolest swords ever but better hoard packs now i am glad i bought dragon hoard when it first came out instead lolz also the dragon hoard pack swords arent dropped so dont try those either

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
cooldom7777 wrote:

Thanks!
John Legendblade
Pryomancer (fire wizard)

Those wands are for higher leveled wizards. I believe they begin at level 45. You don't get them at the mini game site. You get them from the bazaar.
The mandolin is from the Hydra pack. It's not available anywhere else.