Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

subscriptions renew - How to?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 26, 2009
Hi

This was probably been answered before but I can’t find anything about it.

I have one subscription that ends on March 29 and want to renew it but I also want to take advantage of the $60 promotion offer that is currently available. Every time I go to the “update subscription” page I get presented with a zero dollars bill because automatic renew will only happens March 29.

So my two questions are: Is it possible for an already subscriber to take advantage of these promotions? If the answer is yes, how?

Thanks

Administrator
Hello!

If you're already on the 1 year $60 subscription term, you don't need to do anything, it'll automagically renew at the same term and rate (which is why you're not seeing the option to select - cuz it's already on it - the drop down choices only reflect that which you can CHANGE to upon the expiration of the current term. Since you aren't changing, the selection isn't available).

If you need specific information regarding your account, please send me a ticket directly and we can discuss further.

Survivor
Jan 26, 2009