Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck in Grizzleheim - help please

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
Hi and thanks in advance!

I defeated Munin and turned in my quest outside the king's palace. The questgiver said I was doing great and deserved a rest. Ok, so now what? Nobody in GH is offering me quests and I still cannot get into the palace. I just turned level 37, do I have to be 40 before new quests are offered, or am I missing something? Thank you!

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
I was thinking that, but wasn;t sure. I had heard that GH was lower level than Mooshu, I guess just parts are!

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
Did you try to simply knock on the door? If so, and that failed, yell up "Yo' King....I'm down here with the chocolate covered power pips ya love so much." The King loves his chocolate.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2009
Yes, you have to be 40 to get the next quest. I defeated Munin while 39 and like you ran out of quests in GH. I returned to Mooshu to quest. The moment I hit 40, Ambrose sent me back to GH to speak to someone there. The bear outside the gate sent me to talk to the Bear King for a quest. I haven't done it yet since I never seem to be able to get any help. Hope this helps.