Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm School Worst School to Have

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 29, 2009
109
I think myth is best because Storm bosses are really vulnerable to that and for some reason every time I do humungofrog it never dips below 600 damage But life is the worst because there are really no attacks but its my second school so I'm not stuck with pixie to heal

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
7
not really, if they fizzle just use more powerful attack. :-o

Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
3
Artimis10 wrote:
why are you a master storm wizard if you think storm is the worst? :?


totally agree

Survivor
Sep 14, 2008
49
I have/had in order:
Balance/Death/Ice/Fire/Life/Storm
- All but last two are GrandMasters
IMHO- Soloing battles: Best-Death and Storm, Worst-Ice
Although, in a battle with Malistare my best team would be Storm, Life, Balance, and Death.

Dan

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
15
Well, I disagree that storm is the worst. Yes, it fizzles a bit more, and yes, the bosses can be a bit hard. Still, if you use your converts, and think your attacks through before you play, then it shouldn't be a problem. Storm does have it's disadvantages, but it has its advantages as well, like all the schools. I really don't think there is a 'worst school to have' because all of them have their ups and downs. Personally, I like some schools more than others, but not because I hate the school it just doesn't fit me. Try using your attacks a different way, think your attacks out, plan ahead before you fight. If you do this I'm sure it'll become easier, and still if you don't succeed you can try again or ask a friend for help.

- Devin/Level 49/Storm

Survivor
Oct 29, 2009
12
I say Storm is the best to have for a school. :D :D
but I'm life.

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
259
mudkip124 wrote:
I say Storm is the best to have for a school. :D :D

Yeah I guess you are right storm rocks and I have no idea why I was complaining

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
36
Artimis10 wrote:
why are you a master storm wizard if you think storm is the worst? :?
he's got apoint. i think storm has AWSOME cards.! the thing i don't like about it is almost EVERY SPELL it fizzles!






LVL21/DEATH

Survivor
Nov 09, 2009
24
neopot39 wrote:
I think myth is best because Storm bosses are really vulnerable to that and for some reason every time I do humungofrog it never dips below 600 damage But life is the worst because there are really no attacks but its my second school so I'm not stuck with pixie to heal


I dont see how Myth is better then storm, It relies on Summoning, what if the fight is full? then theyre useless.

Survivor
Nov 09, 2009
24
ThePieMaster wrote:
It seems to me that all bosses are storm so wouldn't that be like the worst school to have for story line purposes. Another would be Balance or Fire because I see a lot of those types of bosses too. State what you think the best school to be would be and the worst and why. I think Storm worst Life best.

Scarlet Shadow Level 48 Storm Wizard



I Personally Prefer an Ice Primary Storm Secondary Combonation. You have a bunch of health and still do decent damage, and to have storm on the side gives you a damage advantage. But it still is Inaccurate. Thats the only downfall with storm.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
6
I think storm is one of the worst because of the health and accuracy. But other than that starm is pretty good. Also why do we get the worst accuracy and the worst health it doesn't seem fair to me.





Joseph Ironspear level 50 storm
Seth Jadesword level 50 life
Joseph Ironspeat level 50 balance
Seth Jadesword level 44 death

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
259
Okay for those who are confused about me being a master storm wizard but is talking about storm in a weird way let me explain. I never said I hated storm I am saying that they need to even out the amount of bosses of each school. This way there aren't 10fire 5ice and 15storm it is all even so ten of each school.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
1309
ThePieMaster wrote:
Okay for those who are confused about me being a master storm wizard but is talking about storm in a weird way let me explain. I never said I hated storm I am saying that they need to even out the amount of bosses of each school. This way there aren't 10fire 5ice and 15storm it is all even so ten of each school.


I believe the bosses are pretty evened out.

I have four grandmasters ( Life, Myth, Balance, and Fire). Of each of those the one I had trouble with the most when fighting same school bosses was Myth. The best attacks are double hits and because of that had to place 2 prisms for those hits. When didn't have 2 prisms i relied on ninja pig treasure cards.

Hannah Lifebringer Life
Hannah Legendstalker Myth
Hannah Summerglade Fire
Hannah Earthbreaker Balance

Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
84
Have you seen the attack for the Krackon??? You get that at what lvl 22?? KingsIsle isn't stupid, thats why they made a prism

Historian
May 15, 2009
674
why are you tryin 2 bring down storm
storm is the BEST school in terms of attack but worst in terms of health

all schools has strengths and weaknesses
ice: most health and shields, weakness: weak attack
fire: most attack cards, weakness: fewest defense cards
storm : most attack, weakness: least health
myth: most minions and double hitters: weaker than other cards.
life: most healing (duh) weakness: least amount of attack cards
death: hits through shields and gives half of what we hit, weakness:least resistance to other schools

Balance: highest pip percentage, weakness:???

Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
32
the only good thing about storm is power. it does not have much health or accuracy and there is WAY to many storm bosses especially in marleybone. Even though my storm wizard is my main wizard, i would have to say life is my favorite.

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
259
Thechaosmagician wrote:
why are you tryin 2 bring down storm
storm is the BEST school in terms of attack but worst in terms of health

all schools has strengths and weaknesses
ice: most health and shields, weakness: weak attack
fire: most attack cards, weakness: fewest defense cards
storm : most attack, weakness: least health
myth: most minions and double hitters: weaker than other cards.
life: most healing (duh) weakness: least amount of attack cards
death: hits through shields and gives half of what we hit, weakness:least resistance to other schools

Balance: highest pip percentage, weakness:???

My goodness have you not seen my other posts!?!?!? I am not trying to bring storm down... Read my other posts so you understand what I am trying to explain...!!!

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
233
I have no true opinion. Each school has pros and cons.

Storm
Pros: Has very high attacks
Cons: Very low accuracy

Myth
Pros: Great Minions
Cons: So-so attacks

Ice:
Pros: Shielding (Especially Tower Shield)
Cons: So-so attacks

Fire:
Pros: Great attacks
Cons: Not much shielding

Life
Pros: Great healing and shielding
Cons: Not so good attacks

Balance
Pros: Good shielding, mantles etc.
Cons: So-so attacks

Death
Pros: Attacks that have damage and include healing
Cons: Fizzles a little too much

Sorry if I missed any.

Elizabeth Mistleaf
Level 29, Ice Wizard (Thaumaturge)

Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
61
nafinny wrote:
Artimis10 wrote:
why are you a master storm wizard if you think storm is the worst? :?


totally agree


It is because Thepiemaster has had more experience with storm, so it would make sense that she would say it. You see, I died multiple times on my storm because I had,
1. Low health.
2. Bad accuracy
3. Mostly me because I always run into monsters
4. Didn't use prisms because the storm bosses kept putting shields up. :x
5. I didn't use storm (properly or I didn't use strategy. )

I totally agree with ThePieMaster, because it is true. It gets annoying when it isn't balanced. And now I am working on my life, I am so lucky because there aren't that many life bosses YIPEE!! LOL anyway, I usually have to rely on my second school fire, and it was a challenge in krok.

Explorer
Jul 12, 2009
69
In my opinion Storm is the best when it is paired with life because you dont have that much health but you can heal yourself. If you are a storm guy and have a satyr you are pretty much indistructable!!! An it is very easy to get past the low accurase. (Except for wild bolt, Lol, i actually hate theat spell.)

Devin Griffinstrider 45 Master Diviner,

Myth up to Earthquake and Life up to Satyr.

Survivor
Sep 08, 2008
1
ya, many bosses are storm. Even if your a free player. Like the kracken and stuff.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
1706
piewizard wrote:
ya, many bosses are storm. Even if your a free player. Like the kracken and stuff.

There seems to be about an equal balance of schools throughout the spirial in the worlds we have seen (Balance may seem a bit underrepresented while death a tad over represented), but it is actually easier to fight your own school. You have prisms while the foe doesn't. Most of us usually have more defenses in our own school, while the foe are very weak after our prisms. If your wand is opposite your school, you can blow down defenses so your prism works...piece of cake :)

Survivor
Apr 06, 2009
18
ThePieMaster wrote:
It seems to me that all bosses are storm so wouldn't that be like the worst school to have for story line purposes. Another would be Balance or Fire because I see a lot of those types of bosses too. State what you think the best school to be would be and the worst and why. I think Storm worst Life best.

Scarlet Shadow Level 48 Storm Wizard


ok well in myy opionin i thinnk all the schools are equal.theyy all have advantages and disadvantages.for you saying that storm is the worst school i think you are wrong.yes storm has low health and low accuracy.but you can buy gear or get your grand gear that will raise both your health and your accuracy.as for how you use yur storm spells thats totally up to you.with ever school you have to learn what suits you or what combintaions work best for you.

-megan .grand master in fire.

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
259
nikki2hip54 wrote:
nafinny wrote:
Artimis10 wrote:
why are you a master storm wizard if you think storm is the worst? :?


totally agree


It is because Thepiemaster has had more experience with storm, so it would make sense that she would say it. You see, I died multiple times on my storm because I had,
1. Low health.
2. Bad accuracy
3. Mostly me because I always run into monsters
4. Didn't use prisms because the storm bosses kept putting shields up. :x
5. I didn't use storm (properly or I didn't use strategy. )

I totally agree with ThePieMaster, because it is true. It gets annoying when it isn't balanced. And now I am working on my life, I am so lucky because there aren't that many life bosses YIPEE!! LOL anyway, I usually have to rely on my second school fire, and it was a challenge in krok.

THANK YOU!!! Bosses is what I am talking about and not the school... Storm is better than any other school in my opinion but the bosses are almost always storm...

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
889
Funny how people will go on and on about something written a long time ago...