Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm Guest to Wizard City for a Holiday?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
I have been playing Wizard101 almost since the beta version left. I have been in Wizard City for 3 holidays: St. Patricks Day, Winter (Christmas decorations), and Valentines Day. I have noticed that the items for each holiday (things that can be purchased by crowns from people like Patty Pot 'OGold) are usually focused onto one school of magic. So far I have seen Ice, Fire, and Life. When is a Storm guest going to visit Wizard City, for what holiday?

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Defender
Feb 18, 2009
I am a Fire/Storm School student and I agree, there should be a Storm Guest. Preferrably one that has better equipment than what I've seen so far.

I would suggest the storm to be this next coming up. April Showers and all.

Hunter Silverheart

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
ninnian wrote:
Storm would be a great one for Independence Day!

Oh yeah! Selling Firework Staves tha do Storm damage!

.... and the rockets red glare...! the bombs bursting in air....!

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 35, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
wiffleball76 wrote:
I have been playing Wizard101 almost since the beta version left. I have been in Wizard City for 3 holidays: St. Patricks Day, Winter (Christmas decorations), and Valentines Day. I have noticed that the items for each holiday (things that can be purchased by crowns from people like Patty Pot 'OGold) are usually focused onto one school of magic. So far I have seen Ice, Fire, and Life. When is a Storm guest going to visit Wizard City, for what holiday?

I've been here since before Halloween! Got the Black Cat and Pumpkin Head / Hat to prove it too.... heh heh heh

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
NeoStar wrote:
wiffleball76 wrote:

I've been here since before Halloween! Got the Black Cat and Pumpkin Head / Hat to prove it too.... heh heh heh

I've been here since Halloween too. While we're talking about it, I just want to say that for the next holiday there should be quests like at Halloween. That was fun and it was probably the only reason I got to level 10 before I subscribed. Without those, I would have had to battle monsters that give me 10 experience. Ugh....

I almost sold my pumpkin hat, but my sister convinced me to keep it because she said it would be impossible to get again. But I'm guessing that next Halloween they might do that again.

And also, how do you know there will be anything for independence day? Are you sure that everyone playing Wizard101 lives in this country?

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Windlilly wrote:

I've been here since Halloween too. While we're talking about it, I just want to say that for the next holiday there should be quests like at Halloween. That was fun and it was probably the only reason I got to level 10 before I subscribed. Without those, I would have had to battle monsters that give me 10 experience. Ugh....

I almost sold my pumpkin hat, but my sister convinced me to keep it because she said it would be impossible to get again. But I'm guessing that next Halloween they might do that again.

And also, how do you know there will be anything for independence day? Are you sure that everyone playing Wizard101 lives in this country?

Love those holiday Quests, except for that weird Tower one last Halloween; Was kinda hard since my death-witch was only between 15 and 20 levels then. I got pumpkins for her and my other Wizard, a Myth guy who didn't actually have much problems with those Quests. And I have no plans myself of ever getting rid of them.

As for Independence Day, ... I don't know for sure; I'm just hoping they will, since it would kinda cool. I mean, how wild would it be to have colored streamers everywhere, and maybe even spinning firework-pinwheels? And since fireworks is all about big, loud displays of light, doesn't that almost scream Storm effects?

And KingIsle is headquartered in Texas; so how knows, right?

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 35, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
I like the idea of using a storm vendor on independance day. And sorry to get a bit off topic but I was thinking about April Fools day. Maybe we could have a myth vendor. I was thinking like a jack in the box wand with a spell and pet and stuff like that. I know april fools isn't an official holiday but neither is valentines day or st patricks so why not?

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
Storm should be in april for Spring Showers, Fire for 4th july, Myth on earth day, and Balance labor day"the day to balance out your life for fun".