Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm Class with what?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
I'm starting with a Storm School but I don't know if I should use my trainer points with another school or support, if you recommend another school please tell why and if you recommend to use the points with support which ones and why?. Thanks.

Survivor
Oct 27, 2012
Hmm i started out with ice and used my TP on storm since ice have a lot of (HEALTH) and ice can take a lot of damage but i don't recommend Storm with ice i think since storm lack health and accuracy you should be in a school like death and life also when you reach the Krakosphinx you should talk to the balance tree that will give you powerups. Anyways maybe death or life would be good for you since if you miss you can count on death to heal you or give decent accuracy and if you are majorly wounded you will need life for health and some decent attacks and accuracy if you do ice keep in mind that Ice is for defensive moves and the attacks aren't as powerful if you do fire remember you can attack more and the attacks will take time.Fire/Ice might be a pretty good combo if you create a new account.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Classic159 on Nov 3, 2012 wrote:
I'm starting with a Storm School but I don't know if I should use my trainer points with another school or support, if you recommend another school please tell why and if you recommend to use the points with support which ones and why?. Thanks.
I would choose Life as a secondary school, simply due to Storm's lower life and high fizzle rate.