Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stitching

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2009
Why does stitiching cost crowns, not saying its a porblem but why(like free players they wont even be able to stitch even one thing, At least stitching in gold idk what price would be but it would be nice that sticthing wasnt crowns and if its still to be bought in crowns at least change the price to 50 crowns

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Spot126 wrote:
Why does stitiching cost crowns, not saying its a porblem but why(like free players they wont even be able to stitch even one thing, At least stitching in gold idk what price would be but it would be nice that sticthing wasnt crowns and if its still to be bought in crowns at least change the price to 50 crowns

Free players really have no reason to stitch since you can't get very far in the game without either buying a membership or the area(s) with crowns.

I don't think they'll make stitching for gold an option since they wouldn't make money that way, but it would be a nice option. :)

Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
I agree that 50 is a better price, but i do understand why it cost crowns. Stitching is just like having a costume like in other games with your clothes. You change to whatever makes you more aesthetically appealing, and that's not really a neccessity, more of a luxury.