Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Star or Sun?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 10, 2012
OK i am almost done with DS and wanted to ask something. When I start to train astral school which should I focus on with my points? Star school or sun school. Just wanted to ask so I dont have to worry about it later. (BTW I am death).

Thanks in advance

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
cpranner wrote:
OK i am almost done with DS and wanted to ask something. When I start to train astral school which should I focus on with my points? Star school or sun school. Just wanted to ask so I dont have to worry about it later. (BTW I am death).

Thanks in advance

I vote Sun. You don't need to take the accuracy spells just the fists and can continue though to Colossus in Drum Jungle, Zafaria. You can start them at level 50. If you aren't sure how you will like them test drive the treasures of them.

What I have found is that if you train too many spare spells you may have more issues getting the important ones in hand - starting with Celestia not being able to get may cost you defeat - a lot. Blade, Blade, boost ScareCrow and watch the damage.

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
cpranner wrote:

Thanks in advance

Do sun because it makes your spells stronger which means more attack for you and more health for you.

Cole Dunerunner Archmage Sorcerer hero of Avalon

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
Honestly you can focus on all three that is there. Just take cards from whichever set is useful to your deck. I took a few poly's from moon yet i have fortify from sun or star.

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Let's see.... I would train Star to the "Vengeance" spell, and only the extra damage spells in Sun, such as Giant, Monstrous, etc.

The Sun damage spells help me out quite a bit, as does Vengeance. Hope this helps.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
cpranner wrote:

Thanks in advance

enchantments from sun spells are halfed so i say

star
or moon

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
sun spells, not the mutates, have to be learned in order. The star school spells do not. There is no reason you cannot learn one or two star school spells and then learn the accuracy or the damage buff line of sun spells.

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
I always train Fortify, Amplify, and Vengeance from Star Schools. I always train all of the Sun school spells.

Colossal spells are awesome XD

Qbb