Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spreading Holiday Chear

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Some fun things to spread happiness and cheer throughout the spiral:

1. Compliment a stranger for a nice outfit for every spiral visit you make.

2. Go to the Pet Pavilion Hatchery with your best pet (and gold) and hatch with first friendly wizard that asks, with no regard if its benificial to yourself.

3. Hang out in wizard city for a bit and help out a new wizard.

4. If you are usually an an online goof, lay-off for a week and be nice to others! (just for one week!).

Remember to spread holiday cheer wherever you travel!

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
Hey, what a great post this is : )

1. I do this almost daily :p
2. Always willing to hatch my good pvp pets with whoever asks
3. Um.. We'll see..
4. Always nice to everyone I meet, to the point where I help my friends (and strangers) more than I do my own quests/projects.

Once again, this is a great post, great idea.
Happy holidays to all.

Survivor
Apr 18, 2012
Well I guess this would be nice and all, but no one would want to take away there fun for someone else, after all it is a game. (Not saying I would, I probably wouldn't!) It's one thing to help someone on a quest or compliment an outfit, a completely different thing to waste all your gold and hatching spots and hatch with some wizard fifty levels below you.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
ShadowSlayer3120 on Dec 17, 2012 wrote:
Well I guess this would be nice and all, but no one would want to take away there fun for someone else, after all it is a game. (Not saying I would, I probably wouldn't!) It's one thing to help someone on a quest or compliment an outfit, a completely different thing to waste all your gold and hatching spots and hatch with some wizard fifty levels below you.
My pets cost slightly under 50K gold and take 20 some hours to hatch. Whoopie thrill, most level 60+ wizards with decent pets can handle this.

But if this is going to break you, bring a good 'lesser' pet to hatch with someone. New players under level 40 can't afford a 50K hatching, so bring appropriate pets for others to hatch with.

Remember its always nice to help out others.