Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

spell card Wind Bolt from Storm School

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 30, 2009
hello I am a Storm student Taylor Moonstrider lvl 36 , and since i got my spell Wind Bolt , I can use it and it would help alot if I could is one of the best spells, all it does is fizzles, is there any way you can fix this Please would love to use it ,

Thank-You!! Taylor Moonstrider

P.S Please Replay

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
stevens03867 wrote:
hello I am a Storm student Taylor Moonstrider lvl 36 , and since i got my spell Wind Bolt , I can use it and it would help alot if I could is one of the best spells, all it does is fizzles, is there any way you can fix this Please would love to use it ,

Thank-You!! Taylor Moonstrider

P.S Please Replay
they cant make it more accuracy
1. WILD (not wind) bolt is one of the most powerful spells in the GAME!
2.it does 1,000 damage, if it has more accuracy, it would be overpowered.

Defender
May 18, 2009
I think you mean Wild Bolt. This will help the fizzling: put an enchantment spell on one of your wild bolt cards, such as keen eyes, accurate, or sniper.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
its called WILD Bolt. And they arent going to fix it. Due to too many people complaining about it being used in pvp

Delver
May 04, 2009
Hello Taylor Moonstrider.

The Wild Bolt spell is not broken. If you look at the card it shows 10% in the lower left corner of the picture on the card. This means it has 10% accuracy. So that means it will work 1 time out of 10. You will get a lot of fizzles.

I use it when I am trying to build up my pips for the other larger pip spells in my deck. But it will work at least once in ten tries. For only 2 pips, that's pretty good for a 1,000 point hit.