Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

somethings are deeply concerning me...

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 11, 2009
is there enough experience in celestia alone to get from 50 to 60?

will the experience we missed between where we granded (hit 50) (usually crystal grove) and malistare be gone forever?

these to questions began swirling in my head as soon as i saw the thing about the expansion.

if anybody knows, do tell.

Jared Stormblade 50 diviner
Wolf Deathcaller 50 death

Administrator
Popman98 wrote:
is there enough experience in celestia alone to get from 50 to 60?

More information about Celestia will be revealed as we get closer to the release date. Until then be wary of rumors and speculation.

Popman98 wrote:
will the experience we missed between where we granded (hit 50) (usually crystal grove) and malistare be gone forever?

After level 50, no new experience is rewarded. Experience you would have received from quests your duels that you complete after you reach level 50 is lost, I'm afraid.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jun 11, 2009
hmmmm...

it sounds like everything's rather undecided rite now. i guess i'll just have to be patient. ( not something i'm good at. :P)

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
that isn't fair! why not on lvl 60! at least. what if you wasted some expierience. i don't know how to do that. but i'm on level 18 and iwant to have a little time for the next 32 levels then :(

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Popman98 wrote:
hmmmm...

it sounds like everything's rather undecided rite now. i guess i'll just have to be patient. ( not something i'm good at. :P)

And you think YOU'RE not patient. You obviously don't know me. lol.