Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Secondary School Quest spells?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
Okay I took up Balance as my secondary school, but how do I get the spells that are quested?

Am level 27 now and the balance teacher never gives me the quests to earn them spells. Or are we not allowed to have them spells since it's a secondary magic school?

Administrator
You will only be given quests for spells in your originating school of focus.

Your training points can be used to purchase spells from other teachers as well as other trainers throughout the worlds, however you will never be given the quests for those secondary schools.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
May 25, 2009
<blockquote>
<div>
<cite>Toetickler wrote:</cite>Okay I took up Balance as my secondary school, but how do I get the spells that are quested?

Am level 27 now and the balance teacher never gives me the quests to earn them spells. Or are we not allowed to have them spells since it's a secondary magic school?

All your new spells are in the Balance School at the Krokosphinx. Climb down the ladder to get them. Use the boat to get there. The Balance Spells are free. You can use your training points at a Secondary School. Pick the best one to work with your Balance Spells for the best advantage. I chose Life. :-D