Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rockin outfit

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 19, 2011
The reason I put this up is cause I got the outfit for one of my wizards as a stitch and happen to have maybe sold it on my others that did get it but cant get it anymore. I was wondering if there is another way I can get another one. But if not can ya make it be sold somewhere in the game because I want that outfit really bad for my death wiz o;

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
LadyTemara wrote:
The reason I put this up is cause I got the outfit for one of my wizards as a stitch and happen to have maybe sold it on my others that did get it but cant get it anymore. I was wondering if there is another way I can get another one. But if not can ya make it be sold somewhere in the game because I want that outfit really bad for my death wiz o;

They only place you can get that is Crab Alley. Your wizards will have to do that in order to get it. It isn't random, so that's a good thing. :)
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Coming_Up_For_Air

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Defender
Aug 07, 2011
I'd love for this to be sold. I used it for the longest time on one Wiz and regret selling it on others. I won't be on those who come up. It's easily one of the cutest outfits in the game.

Survivor
Aug 19, 2011
Trust I would if my wizard wasn't lvl 80. Starting all that over will be quite regretful :( .

Survivor
Aug 19, 2011
And I was hoping no one would tell me that too but if that is the case I'll have to live with it.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
LadyTemara wrote:
And I was hoping no one would tell me that too but if that is the case I'll have to live with it.

You don't have to live with it. Take 3 hours of your day, create a new character, finish WC, do quest until level 12, do Crab Alley, and Wa-la.