Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

remove quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
I am stuck on so many quests and want to get rid of them. Is there any way to get rid of them besides completing them.
If there isn't plz allow us to do that

Administrator
As far as dropping quests from your quest journal, we do get this request a lot, and we are looking into whether or not this is something we want to implement as it brings up a whole new set of issues about players dropping a quest and then wanting to pick it back up later, and not knowing where to go to get the quest back.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Delver
May 04, 2009
Instead of dropping quests, why not give us a folder in our quest book that's called something like "On Hold" quests, or "Pended" quests, or "Other" quests, where we could just move the currently unwanted quests into that folder. Then we can open the folder and work on those quests when we are ready. I know I've been carrying the sunken city quest forever and I'm just not ready to tackle it yet. I would like to move it out of the way of newer quests, but I don't want to drop it completely.

Explorer
Jul 11, 2009
Wow, My spellbook is extremely heavier than it used to be. Probably because I've been packing it with quests. Although if there was a "Drop Quest" feature, I'd be afraid to use it, because I wouldn't know where the quest is after I'm done. I'd have to check every corner of every small area of every large area of every world. So... I don't know how to solve this problem without searching for days because you want to find a new quest.